18 de noviembre de 2011

Hasta en Inglés me sale poético

Aquí os dejo un correo que forma parte de mi tarea de inglés. Aviso que no está corregido, así que no me reprochéis nada:

Hello, my name is Lydia and I'm 13. I'm writing to you because I want to talk about myself and my hobbies with you. I start: I spend most of my free time reading. I read all kinds of books: Mystery, fantasy, love... But I hate scary books. My favorite book is Twilight but, in the other hand I like The Host too, the other Meyerś book. My love for the literature led my to start a literature's blog and I spend the rest of my free time there. I write a book too but I don't want to tell about it. Although you don't believe me I can't stand the Language subject. I prefer Maths because in my opinion is more interesting. When I grow up I would like to be a psychologist. I like this job because I think the mind of each person is a different story and I love the stories. I am a hunter of stories. Maybe you think I'm a little crazy, but I tell you one thing: the best people are crazy. Are you agree?
Thank you for making English fun.
I hope your answer soon
Sincerely, Lydia

PS: Can you send my a corection of this e-mail?


¿Mola verdad? Cada vez estoy más loca... ¡Besos!

2 comentarios:

Astarielle dijo...

Tienes algunas faltas pero esta mu bien! A mas de uno le enseñaria yo tu redaccion ^^

Loky dijo...

:P Desgraciadamente es lo que tiene que esté en otro idioma, que la ortografía no la controlo, ni la gramática^^ Pero yo al menos la escribo sola, no como otros que los deberes los hace el traductor :) Besis!